Membership is through our parent group Permaculture Sydney North, which gives you access to many more events and member benefits.
Join online or in person at any of the upcoming events.
PNB member benefits
- Discounted or free entry to events for members
- Regular visits (Permatours) to members’ and other open-gardens
- Participation in reciprocal Permabees (working bees) in members’ gardens
- Sharing, swapping, selling: seeds, produce, food and equipment
- Opportunities for networking and friendship with like-minded people
- Expert speakers and interesting events/ films at monthly meetings
- Participation in Living Skills workshops
- Information about a range of courses
- Ongoing opportunities to increase knowledge and skills
- The opportunity to participate in and contribute to the activities of our group and take action locally through projects, education and advocacy.
For non-members, entry/participation by a specified donation is required for temporary membership.
Ways to get involved
- Join the online PNB discussion forum (a Google group / email list)
- Come along to our monthly meetings, see upcoming events
- Join in a permatour of a member's garden
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved in a permabee
- Volunteer as a helper for an upcoming event
- Want to do even more? Consider being on the organising committee.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.