Membership is through our parent group Permaculture Sydney North, which gives you access to many more events and member benefits.
Join online or in person at any of the upcoming events.
PNB member benefits
- Discounted or free entry to events for members
- Regular visits (Permatours) to members’ and other open-gardens
- Participation in reciprocal Permabees (working bees) in members’ gardens
- Sharing, swapping, selling: seeds, produce, food and equipment
- Opportunities for networking and friendship with like-minded people
- Expert speakers and interesting events/ films at monthly meetings
- Participation in Living Skills, Seed saving, Bee keeping and other workshops
- Introducgiton to Permaculture weekend courses (twice yearly)
- Ongoing opportunities to increase knowledge and skills
- The opportunity to participate in and contribute to the activities of our group and take action locally through projects, education and advocacy.
For non-members, entry/participation by a specified donation is required for temporary membership.
Ways to get involved
- Join the PNB FaceBook, Instagram or Twitter community
- Come along to our monthly meetings, see upcoming events
- Join in a permatour of a member/s' garden
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved in a permabee
- Volunteer as a helper for an upcoming event or at our monthly meetings
- Attend some of our inspiring workshops or short courses
- Want to do even more? Consider being on the wonderful PNB organising committee/ community
Email email@example.com or use the contact form below.