2016 PHOTO COMP: Submit your best permaculture photos for the 2016 PNB Permaculture Photo Competition. Click on a thumbnail below to see the full image and to vote on your favourites by clicking like. The most likes wins!
- A Permaculture Design Consultation for your garden (within the Sydney area);
- Free admission to all Permaculture Northern Beaches workshops in 2016,
- A placement at our next Introduction to Permaculture course at Kimbriki EcoHouse & Garden, Belrose on April 2-3, 2016.
Sound good? Enter below. It's quick and easy! And vote now!
Vote for your favourite photos by clicking on them and clicking like. Also please enter a comment too.
Want to see more? Check out the 2015 Permaculture photo comp entries.
PERMACULTURE PHOTO COMPETITION 2016
- Photos must be related to permaculture, ideally demonstrate a permaculture principle.
- Photos must be high resolution, suitable for print
- It must be an original photograph created by you.
- You agree to have your submission displayed on this website and other digital and printed material produced by Permaculture Northern Beaches (PNB) and/or Permaculture Sydney North (PSN).
- Submit as many entries as you like. The more the better!
- Competition closing date EXTENDED!: Sunday March 20, 2016. Winners announced at the March 25 PNB public meeting 7:15pm at Nelson Heather centre, Warriewood
- Vote for your favourite photos by clicking Like (heart icon). Also leaving a comment may help to attract attention and more votes.
- The winning photo will have the most number of LIKES.
- The winning photo will be announced at the March monthly meeting, and published on this site and in the PNB email list.
A permaculture design consultation for your garden.
Free admission to all PNB workshops in 2016.
A place at our next Introduction to Permaculture course at Kimbriki EcoHouse & Garden on April 2-3, 2016.
- Additionally, the winning photo will be showcased on this homepage and the best photos will be shared with Permaculture Principles for consideration in their 2017 Permaculture Principles calendar, subject to their selection and printing requirements.